Early in the morning i woke up at 8am, and i've got nothing to do. Did some revision for comm skills, but somehow nothing still get into my brains.. so decided to come online. I realised i began to love those old tamil movie's MV. lolS!. And.. erm... Im madly in love with this song..
And another Tamil song.. I only like the MTV, cos the girl is damn hot. LOL !!!! En Chella Peru Apple. =X The girl's figure is ... WHOOO!! omg omg omg ..
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Welcome
Enjoy & tag before leaving (:
Works only in MozillaFirefox
Bye ~
EUNICE ; ♥
♥E U N I C E;
Plutonian;
Currently NYP. Vc0801.
Horse; Virgo.
18 September 90.
♥ liondance & audition.
My life - ESS. (Eat, Sleep, Shyt)
Single
Wishes
ForgetThePAST Peaceful Life. Wonderful presents'10 wonderful birthdae'10 Wonderful results'10 To be there for my loved ones.