Early in the morning, was like doing shit in subrina's lesson. Did nothing at all, but only noticed that dorin's knee was injured. SPEEDY RECOVERY TO U !!!! not sick jiu shi injured.. sighs.
After that was Mr ng's lesson. I got an F. I cant be bothered, im tired and stress. But i've got Bs for those drawings i pass up, so nvm.. =) We did model drawing and i cant get the poportion right, damn fed up. And the face i don't even know look like wad lor. -.-
Design med, there's new assignment. SHYT EVERYTHING.
I've still got Pablo Picasso's La Celestina of the Blue Period painting to prepare, and AYOB's BOX! omfg. i hate all these. when will these end. everything just sucks la.
assignment sucks..
grade sucks..
time allowance sucks..
appearance sucks..
friendship
SUCKS too. *not referring to my beloved classmates*
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Monday, July 14, 2008