Dorin, Dorin, a sad girl..
feeling damn shit now..
No idea wad happens.
no matter wad accidents.
you'll still have sampat with you!
Dont ever cut yourself again.
Dont ever hurt yourself again.
Dont ever cry that much again.
Dont ever cut your thighs, arms, wrist, hand, wadever again.
It hurts me to see you like that.
It hurts us to see you like that.
It's just communication barrier.
Speak your mind. I am not Justin.
I really hope that you will not give up everything, just because of this relationship.
You'll always have me, Yeong and Wenqin. =)
Although i know, nothing can replace him in your mind, but remember, what are sisters for. =) You called me your "sister", so i shall be a good one. =)
Jiayou Dorin.
I hope Justin will be reading my blog now, seriously.
And Justin, if you happen to drop by my blog, I've got something to say, Dorin is Dead serious about you, and she did not take you for granted. In fact, she seems lifeless after the Quarrel. You know, yesterday night, she called me and she's crying like a baby being whacked by the cane? I didnt really talk to her cause i thought it would be alright, but, I did not expect her to think so many thing and did things to hurt herself. Justin, It's just some kind of communication barrier, and you thought she really mean it. That phrase was not what she really meant. If you really wanna give Dorin up just like that, Why did you start in the first place? She's deeply in love with you, and that's an unchangable fact. Please call her and talk to her asap. She loves to bottle up all her feelings. =.=
I hope both of you will be like the past, like what i've seen.
I felt very "xinfu" when i saw you two together, but now, i felt very "xinku".
Please, both of you are my friends, i hated to see such things. =.=
Sighs..
God bless..
Oh well, today we've finally submit our egg container. For kwok's module, there's closed book examination on 11 Aug, 9-11.30am. I hate this, cause i know nuts about engineering materials. What material testing, Technical Attributes, blar blar blar. Shyt this module. Oh, and tomorrow there's test also. _|_
=.= And i've not done my drawing.
ciaos ! *prooffs*
` EUNICEEE off-ed ♥;Tuesday, July 29, 2008