thursday is a damn tiring day. Early in the morning, i actually woke up at 8.30am and im suppose to reach school at 9am cause of the museum trip to SAM for a particular module's assignment -
Colour studies. The time duration was suppose to be from 10am to 12pm, however, till it's 11.30am (around there), we realised that the time was passing THAT slow, so we ended up walking towards the nearest Kopitiam around SAM for our lunch; I ate strawberry kisses and 2 egg tarts.

(grabbed from dass's blog : (left to right) me, ama, lirong, hazwan.
2nd row: Amin and Kaimin.

Ok ama, i grabbed it! hahahaa...
After eating, we went to the auditorium and took this pic... Later down back to get onto that bus back to NYP.
At 1.30pm, it was Subrina's lesson.
I was sleeping at the second half of the lesson, cos i was too tired.
I WAS DREADED TO ATTEND HER LESSON!Okie, after her lesson, my darling Jialei and I went to the library to do some researches for the project - "My Flipflops & I" .
It was totally F up and i hated it. In the library, Dionne joined us, the bazooka-er. And she introduced a nice girl called Ronda. She's sexy. <3.